Bechtel Corporation Admin. Assistant-Translator Job in Alexandria, Egypt
Requisition ID: 190299
Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
Relocation Authorized: None
Project No.: 26008
Provides a variety of specialized administrative support within the BP Site Team through research, complex analysis and coordination. Assignments involve semi-technical subjects. Coordinates administrative activities and uses office automation tools. May direct the activities of others. Coordinates and monitors work flow and quality of work within assigned area.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Prepares reports and studies of an analytical nature, such as organization planning and workload forecasts.
2. Helps prepare the overhead budget and monitors financial and service activities against approved budgets.
3. Performs special assignments as requested or directed by the Site Management Team or designees.
4. May prepare or provide input to daily work planning and/or performance reviews.
5. Provides administrative input regarding the design, implementation, and enhancement of automated systems. Keeps abreast of advances in relevant office automation technology, equipment, and software applications.
6. Helps implement automated document management systems within assigned project/department.
7. Organizes material for meetings, presentations, and training sessions.
8. Assists in personnel activities, such as employment, policy formulation and administration, compensation administration, and employee development, by conducting specific studies, research and analysis.
9. Participates in the development of presentations.
10. Helps coordinate furniture and space allocation, space planning, and needs, such as telephone, word processing, and mail service.
11. Interviews, recommends the selection of, trains, and plans and schedules activities for clerical and other support personnel.
12. Informs all concerned personnel of any improvement/waste reduction in work processes
This position is based in Alexandria, Egypt all candidates who apply must have the right to live and work in Egypt.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.