Bechtel Corporation Temp Power Engineer Job in Alexandria, Egypt
Requisition ID: 182859
Internal Candidate Under Consideration: No
Relocation Authorized: International - Single
Project No.: 26008
The Electrical Field Engineer is responsible for electrical field construction and installation activities including U/G duct bank and A/G raceway installation, cable installation, electrical equipment installation and terminations. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Review work accomplished
2. Monitor actual work performance compared to the project budget and schedule
3. Coordinate activities with other disciplines and clients' resident representative as instructed by construction management
4. Provide leadership for the safety, accident prevention, and fire prevention programs on the project
5. Inspect installation quality
6. Candidates with Electrical Installation in Hazardous Area experience and certifications will be given preference.
7. Produce the following for temporary power installations in accordance with specifications based on IEC and British Standards: Layout drawings, Single line diagrams, calculations for arc flash, short circuit rating, cable sizing.
8. Create load lists, design and operation philosophies, commissioning/pre commissioning plans, maintenance plans.
Design coordinated power systems that account for fault, overload, and earth leakage protection.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.