General Electric Administrator - HR Operations in Cairo, Egypt
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role will focus on the coordination of our pre-employment checks including background check, medical checks etc.
This role is an integral part of the onboarding process. This role will be suited for an entry level candidate who is looking to develop their skills further within HR and be part of a global team.
• Manage wing to wing background checking process for the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region.
• Work with appointed vendors to deliver the background check in a timely but compliant manner.
• Work with candidates to ensure timely completion of tasks and support during the process.
• Own and manage the pre-employment process leveraging internal GE systems.
• Work closely with our internal HR team to provide status updates and guidance through the process.
• Maintain and manage operational trackers and reporting.
• Monitor and handle any discrepancies that arise in a compliant way as per the protocol.
• Bachelors Degree.
• 1+ years experience.
• Ability to demonstrate ability to multi task and manage high volumes.
• Strong communication skills verbal and written.
• Previous experience in a role demanding strong organisational skills.
• Customer & delivery focused.
• Strong attention to detail and compliance focused.
• Previous experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to adapt and be outcome focused.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.