Thomson Reuters Client Specialist- ETI & IM in Cairo, Egypt
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Role Purpose * Retain market share by enabling end users to maximize the value of the desktop, identify and focus on the “at risk” customers . * Grow Revenue within portfolio of accounts. * Specialists will use their specialist knowledge to demonstrate, and train on, relevant functionality and content to specific end user workflows, increasing usage, product stickiness and Thomson Reuters footprint. Responsibilities * Train new and existing end users on the desktop * Timely capture of end user intelligence in appropriate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system * Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to make money * Take orders for small-volume sales of desktops and specialist data at existing customers * Identify “at risk” customers/end users and tactically focus on retaining them, bringing in Sales Specialists where required * Generate Sales leads in existing client portfolio * Provide customer feedback to product development/SBU and represent the “voice of the customer” * Participate in strategic migration activities as required Scope & Impact * Individual contributor * Responsible for end user account management for given asset class(es) in a specific region/territory * Works as part of a virtual team with the Account Team and other parts of the sales team. * Focus on retention * Carrying net sales targets * Travel as needed Relationships: Internal / External * Working with the Account Team * Passing customer feedback to the business * Interact with Internal Support Teams * Head of Desk (and levels below) * End Users (including interns, new hires, etc) * Market data Support/ Help Desk * Industry * Organizations Associations/Forums
- Advanced regional market understanding; knowledge of financial markets; strong understanding of customers' business model
- Significant product and workflow expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modelling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of specific tech./ data apps
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong Sales skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Ability to use MIS systems At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Sales Family Group
Organization: *GGO MENA F&R
Title: Client Specialist- ETI & IM
Location: Egypt-Cairo-Cairo-EGY-Cairo-153 Mohamed Farid St
Requisition ID: JREQ085989
Other Locations: Lebanon-Beirut-Beirut-LBN-Beirut-3rd Flr Hibat Al Ma