Schneider Electric Cluster Internal Communication Business Partner in Cairo, Egypt
Deliver high-value communication supporting strategic priorities across countries of the cluster. Support specifically the Cluster President, and their business leaders, defining and implementing the internal communication strategy and masterplan for all countries to increase the understanding and contribution of managers and employees to the business strategy and priorities of the company, driving a culture of dialogue, reinforcing people engagement and hence the business performance of countries within the Cluster.
In a multi-country cluster, the IC BP supports both Cluster President and the country presidents in the same cluster.
- Define the cluster internal communication strategy and plan, including the masterplan for countries, aligned on the global internal communication stakes; drives alignment in all countries within the cluster:
- Aligned with the business strategy, priorities, regional challenges and specific transformations from the Operations scope (commercial and back office)
- Segmenting the audiences, primarily for the Operations scope (commercial) and secondarily for the ‘Territory’ scopes, addressing their specific needs
- Acting as a translator of the strategy in the Operations, checking the understanding with feedback loops and bottom-up communication.
- Implementing and measuring the communication actions with the aim to continuously improve their quality and efficiency.
- Deploying the global projects and campaigns to the territory audiences (all employees)
Defining and managing the Internal Communication budget.
Design and implement the Cluster President and Country Presidents communication towards employees in their scope. Set the framework and drive alignment in the rest of countries within the cluster.
- Design and manage the leadership events (cluster and/or country) and selected all employee events, only those supporting the strategy, priorities and people engagement. Set the framework and drive alignment in the rest of countries within the cluster.
- Develop and monitor a managerial culture of dialogue between managers and team members. That includes providing coaching or training to business leaders.
- Support the business and people transformations, analysing their impact on people and performance, designing and driving the appropriate communication plan and actions to support the change management.
- Drive, when necessary, the post-merger integration internal communication strategy and plan, for an acquisition under the Operations leadership, aligned with global PMI process.
- Design and implement, given the case, the crisis communication plan, aligned with the corporate process and guidelines. Define upstream clear roles and responsibilities and organize dedicated training if necessary, with other departments involved.
- Be an active change agent of the IC transformation.
In a proactive and permanent manner undertake actions to maintain business acumen.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines, Master's degree is a plus;
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in communications / marketing in multinational companies;
- Highly proficient in oral and written English.
Primary Location: EG-Cairo-Cairo
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003N3R