Mentor, A Siemens Business Embedded Software Engineer - 6399 in Cairo, Egypt
Embedded Software Engineer - 6399
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer - 6399
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
- Virtual PCIe/Virtual Box
- Job Description (1):
- The new engineer will be responsible to:
- Work on Virtual Machines (QEMU, Virtual Box) Development
- Integration & testing with Host-Type Virtual Devices (PCIe, USB, SATA, UFS)
- Write Unit/Functional tests, run regressions and identify failures.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum cumulative grade "Very Good with honors".
- Experience in Embedded Software Development
- Experience in Embedded Linux Development
- Strong experience in C/C++ Programming.
- Having good background in programming using SystemC is a plus.
- Having good background in Verilog is a plus.
- Having good background in Tcl/Tk, XML, GTK+ cross-platform widget toolkit for creating graphical user interface is a plus.
- Understanding of Inter-Process-Communication principles is a plus.
- Experienced with 1 or 2 contemporary *bus protocols*; PCIe, USB, SATA, UFS, Ethernet or similar.
- A very good communicator in English, proactive and wishing to work in a hands-on role from initial Spec through to support of deployment.