Schneider Electric Expert Sales Engineer in Cairo, Egypt
This position is responsible for departmental sales forecasting and managing the business development and sales efforts of the sales department. This position is also responsible for ensuring that the department attains its booking gross margin objectives. Provides leadership to direct sales efforts and ensures the quality and responsiveness of the service provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implement sales and business development strategies for complex, solutions-based sales.
- Participate in important negotiations with key customers and assist in negotiations with difficult customers.
- Assists other departments with project implementation, service activities, collection issues and cash management.
- Make staffing and deployment decisions to maximize productivity of employees.
- Assists in planning goals and objectives, develop strategies, tactics, and schedules to meet companies strategic goals.
- Monitors performance and provides coaching and development activities for staffing.
Assist in the development of departmental budgets.
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Power Engineering;
5-7 years of experience preferrably with a Panel Builder.
Primary Location: EG-Cairo-Cairo
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003LBE