Hilton Human Resources Clerk in Cairo, Egypt
The Human Resources Representative / Clerk primary responsibility of this position is to answer all incoming phone calls to the Human Resources Department and then forward to the appropriate Human Resources Official manager. Also, to greet all incoming guests into the Human Resources Office.
What will I be doing?
The Human Resources Representative / Clerk primary responsibility of this position is to answer all incoming phone calls to the Human Resources Department and then forward to the appropriate Human Resources Official manager. Also, to greet all incoming guests into the Human Resources Office. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answers telephone calls and connect them to their appropriate extensions
- Take messages for HR Office
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, packages and faxes to the department
- Keep work area neat and organized
- Complete daily administrative checklist
- Use the intercom/voicemail system to announce appointments and calls
What are we looking for?
The Human Resources Representative / Clerk serving Hilton Brand hotels is always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
- Positive experience in or equivalent role
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent knowledge of hospitality
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Clerk
Requisition ID: HOT04I8R