Oracle Principal Pre-Sales Security Consultant in Cairo, Egypt
Principal Pre-Sales Security Consultant
Consulting organization is seeking an experienced and independent-minded Presales
consultant to help grow the Security business in the LEENA region.
role is to be involved as the expert in the sales cycle and to drive the
success of Database Security, Identity Management and Cloud Security Services
by being able to articulate the value proposition and the benefits of Oracle
solution to sales team, partners and customers.
- Maintain expertlevel knowledge of all Database Security, Identity Management & CloudSecurity Services and related offerings, market trends, future directions andcompetition.
- Proactively work with Salesteams to discover, initiate and progress Security projects and closely followup on status.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into usecases for Oracle solutions and help to create the right Information ManagementArchitecture.
- Design, build and demonstrate proof of value/conceptand pilot projects.
- Initiate, run and follow up on Business Developmentactivities to grow the Oracle Security business in LEENA region.
- Evangelize Oracle related solutions at Oracle and3rd party events.
- Collaborate with Partners to identify leads andopportunities.
- Collaborate with other EMEA teams to lead and coordinateinitiatives amongst the different teams.
- In collaboration with overseas teams, develop anddeliver high quality, customized Oracle presentations and demonstrations tomeet customer and partner needs for Security related requirements.
- Present and articulate advanced product features,benefits and product future direction.
- Manage Customer & Partner visits, workshops andpresentations.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of Oracle FusionMiddleware products across disciplines by articulating product features,benefits and competitive advantages.
- Write technical papers (white papers, competitive,technology, position papers, etc.)
- Work with Business Development on regional demandgeneration activities.
- Ability to travel20% to 30% of the time.
* University degree
or an equivalent work experience.
- A Minimum of 5-7 Years dealing with leading security
- A strong understanding of Oracle Identity and Access
Management suite 10g/11g.
- Hands-on experience on Oracle Identity Analytics Oracle
Identity and Access Management product suite comprising products Oracle
Identity Manager, Oracle access Manager 10g/11g,OEG,Oracle Internet Directory.
- Experience on Oracle Virtual Directory 10g/11g,
Oracle Identity Federation 10g/11g is a plus.
- Experience with
the following security processes and best practices:
User life cycle management
Role based access control
Access review and certification
Privileged account management
Single sign on
Two factor authentication
different Oracle Identity Manager Connectors (OIMC): Microsoft Active Directory
Connector, Exchange Connector, Database Application Table Connector, and ICF
- Knowledge of Single Sign-On and Authentication and
Authorization Services such as SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Ability to
quickly establish credibility within customer organizations.
understanding of network, systems and data security.
experience with one of the following: Identity Management, Fusion Middleware, Operating
Systems, Application Development, Networks Security, Databases.
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or
similar is a plus.
- In depth understanding of cryptography, encryption,
PKI and digital signature.
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture, microservices and machine
learning is an asset.
- An overview of industry frameworks such as ISO27001,
PCI, HIPPA is required
- A strong understanding of local regulatory
requirements and compliance issues related to identity and access management.
- Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and
highly motivated towards success.
Highly collaborative and communicative.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Very strong presentation skills.
Understanding of competitive landscape and IAM industry
A passion for learning new technologies fast.
Able to demonstrate empathy with the prospect and
- -Competitive and
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire