Mentor, A Siemens Business QA/Test Engineer - 6291 in Cairo, Egypt
QA/Test Engineer - 6291
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: QA/Test Engineer - 6291
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
1. Participate in the test plan and quality plan definition of each release.
2. Define, build, maintain, and optimize the test environment to continuously improve the test coverage, in order to increase the confidence that users have in our products.
3. Participate in the analysis of problems reported by customers (improve test suite)
4. Run the adequate test, analyze the test reports, make the diagnosis of problems, suggest the way to solve them with engineering help, and generate the acceptance test reports.
5. Automate the test runs
6. Measure the test coverage and suggest improvements
1. B.Sc. in Computer/Electronic Engineering.
2. 0-5 years of experience.
3. Strong Knowledge in modeling using VHDL and Verilog.
4. Good Knowledge of Object Oriented programming.
5. Knowledge in software design process and development life cycle.
6. Excellent Knowledge of C/C++.
7. Strong knowledge in Shell Scripting.
8. Strong knowledge on UNIX environment.
9. Strong knowledge in Perl scripting.
11. Team Player.
12. Willing to work in a challenging environment.
13. The position is open for both internal and external candidates.