KONE, Inc Senior Account Receivables Accountant in Cairo, Egypt
Senior Account Receivables Accountant
Job ID: 31699
Job Posting Category: Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
Contract Type: Permanent
Application Closing Date: 31-08-2017
KONE Egypt is part of KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. KONE has been ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings.
We are looking for
The AR Accountant will implement KONE’s credit policies so that an acceptable level of risk is maintained, repayments are made on time, losses are kept to a minimum and arrears are economically collected.
· Assure credit worthiness of potential customers (pre-tender) using credit rating reporting and past payment history for existing/recent customers.
· Maximize receivable cash flow through optimization, development and measurement of collection team. Analyze, recommend and implement process improvements to optimize receivables.
· Responsible to travel to field locations to conduct receivable audits, provide education and development of field personnel, deliver presentations on receivable analysis, examine collection policies and processes for compliance, problem solve and recommend improvement opportunities.
· Assist with managing, directing and maintaining a professional collection infrastructure in accordance with KONE policies and procedures for receivables, payment terms, provisions, collection policies, retention management, asset protection management and process integrity.
· Assist regional/branch management with receivable goals and objectives, timely management reporting, project and customer risk analysis, and coordination of corrective action plans.
Skills, Education and Experience
· At least 2 years of working experience in AR & Credit is a must
· Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or relevant education
· Excellent level of English
· Proficiency in using MS Office, particularly Excel.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.