Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 5787 in Cairo, Egypt
Software Development Engineer - 5787
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 5787
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
o Design, implement, and release software that meets high quality software standards.
o Write functional and design specifications.
o Work in sophisticated areas to support design management and analysis at the RTL abstraction level.
o Work with different software technologies to meet marketing needs.
o Participate in shaping the future of Design Creation Business Unit products.
• Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science graduate with minimum grade of Very Good with honors degree (or minimum GPA of 3.5)
• Hands-on experience in Object Oriented concepts and programming using C/C++
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Team player
• Very good command of English language
• High communication & presentation skills, dynamic, self & quick learner, persistent and self-motivated
• Junior or senior engineers are welcome to apply
Nice to have
• Experience with writing Eclipse plugins
• Experience with Java programming language
• Good knowledge of Design Patterns
• Very good understanding of VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog hardware description languages.
• Very good knowledge of logic and digital design flow.
• Familiar with UML
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environment.
• Knowledge of scripting languages.
• Hands-on experience with parsing technologies, Lex/Yacc and compilers.
• Knowledge of Tcl/Tk is a plus.