ManTech Trainer/Maintainer in Cairo, Egypt
Develops training modules and instructional materials for technical training programs. Coordinates class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating training effectiveness. Assess needs to determine training material content. Keeps abreast of information technology training needs, trends, methods, new materials and techniques
• 8+ years of proven experience in maintenance, repair and technical experience and background in commercial maintenance or military operations or maintenance.
• Preferred areas of commercial or military experience may be with heavy duty trucks, tractors, ground systems, or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicles.
• Experience in providing instruction and training.
• Military or civilian formal certificates of training and instruction in maintenance-related field.
• Proven communicator in verbal and written disciplines to include basic computer skills and document preparation.
• Ability to develop course curriculum.
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all medical requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia, Africa and South Central Asia. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent with five to six years of related experience. Technical training equivalent to an Associates degree preferred.
Years of Experience
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.