Marriott Exec Housekeeper I in Egypt, Egypt
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Hotel. Be aware of associate needs to satisfy guests. Maintain a high level of productivity in all areas.
- The Executive Housekeeper will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Daily check of all public areas and guest floors.
- Report maintenance faults and damage to furniture and fittings in all areas of the hotel.
- Coordinate work with outside Contract Cleaners.
- Provide associates with adequate cleaning equipment.
- Document accurate records of lost property.
- Maintain associate attendance records in order to contain absenteeism.
- Prepare monthly manpower outlooks.
- Complete and implement Standards & Procedures.
- Attend all required meetings.
- Maintain and order required par levels of linen, toweling, and uniforms.
- Prepare cleaning schedule for the return of out-of-order rooms.
- Complete monthly linen and toweling stock take.
- Attend to invoices received.
- Prepare weekly requisitions.
- Supervise the smooth running of the office.
- Manage a spring cleaning roster.
- Oversee an inspection program for VIP or vacant clean rooms.
- Attend to ordering of floral requisitions.
- Work closely with the Assistant Executive Housekeeper and Laundry Manager with regards to day to day operation of the Department.
- Ensure that adequate manpower levels are maintained and that all associate is motivated and trained.
- Responsibility for effective recruitment, training and development, certification, performance evaluation, turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices and associate scheduling.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with brand name s standards and procedures.
Analyze and respond to guest feedback, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction information; and give a positive commitment to continuous improvement of product and performance.....ETC
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must be able to:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills, including knowledge of computer accounting programs. Math skills and budgetary analysis capabilities are required.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- University degree .Experience:
- 5-8 years experience in a related position.
- General knowledge of the hotel operations is a must.
Job: Housekeeping & Laundry
Organization: Le Meridien
Requisition ID: 1700223O