General Electric Sr Sales Manager - Digital Sales Direct in Various, Egypt
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this strategic Sales position, you will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing and new accounts, identifying, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting time deadlines for customer accounts among other responsibilities.
S/he will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning.
S/he will work closely with the other staff members in all GE businesses
• Develop a solution selling framework for GE business — tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
• Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
• Add value to the customer’s business and maintain a goal oriented approach to the business partnership.
• Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver results.
• Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
• Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account.
• Leverage the “Big GE” by coordinating across multiple GE divisions to solve customer challenges and enhance value and loyalty through the introduction of GE Corporate programs. (e.g. Industrial Internet, Minds + Machines)
• Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
• Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
• Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points.
• Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE product.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related discipline
• 7-12 years of software industry experience minimum with proven track record in Digital Industry.
• Strong oral and written English & French communication skills
• Must be able to travel 50% -/+ of the time
• Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions
• Proactive in seeking out new digital platforms to drive deeper connections with customers – such as heat mapping existing relationships on LinkedIn to identify new sales opportunities, active in industry groups/blogs to gain exposure to target audiences and viewed as a domain expert
• Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP's and/or customers' T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives.
• Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
• Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
• Develops acceptable mitigation strategies that consider T&Cs of customers, competition and partners and key differentiators while also meeting business objectives.
• Identifies and prioritizes critical GE resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.
Locations: Egypt, Morocco
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.