Medtronic Associate Sales Representative in Egypt
Associate Sales Representative
Aug 10, 2017
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
TheAssociate Sales Representativewill support the Sales Team within an assigned territory with day-to-day tasks .
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the territory Sales Team by handling assignedsales support tasks, enabling the Sales Team to focus more on developing and executing sales strategies:
· Assist Sales Team with emergency hospital requests by collecting items from the warehouse and delivering them to the hospital through the correct channels with proper documentation.
· Help transport demo items, samples and other products to and from hospitals.
· For items delivered via the Sales Team, provide support to Sales Team for proper submission of delivery notes and invoices to correct hospital channels and follow up with sales team to ensure proper revenue recognition of all invoiced items.
· Assist Sales Team with RGA’s and return goods from hospitals back to warehouses.
· Advance Deliver urgent items to hospital departments through the correct channels and ensure all transactions are properly documented and filed.
· Assist in building strong relations between Medtronic and hospital purchasing, warehouse and support departments, and develop strong understanding of hospital specific requirements for finalizing deliveries and processing invoices.
· Follow up on major tenders orders in major accounts, determine actual status of tenders orders, and guide the sales team accordingly.
· Represent Medtronic Egypt with Governmental Hospitals for purchasing, following-up on, and submitting tenders orders.
· Support the Sales Team with Consignments Accounts with frequently collecting inventory data of Consignment Stock in hospitals, identify and report details of consumed items, deliver replenishment stock to consignment accounts and ensure all transactions are properly documented and filed.
·2-3 years of related job experience
·Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Exel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
·Fluent Arabic and good command of English
Nice to Haves
·A valid driving license, be an active driver no obstacle for traveling ( Local traveling )
·No obligation of military service for male candidates
·Effective communication skills
·Be flexible and willing to work in a team
·High degree of self-motivation
·Being team player with high sense of responsibility
·Ethic and Compliant work
·Excellent follow-up skills
·Dynamic , hard working
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits ofwhat technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 89,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 1,750 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.