Schneider Electric Consultants Sales Engineer in Egypt
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Sales Manager - Technical Sales. Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
- Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts.
Assists management in training Sales Support personnel on products/solutions/services application and pricing.
2-3 years of experience in a consultancy office;
- A bacheor's in Electrical power & machines;
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills;
- Driving license is a must;
- Fluent in English.
Primary Location: Egypt
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003MMI