Alcatel-Lucent Customer Project Manager LTE Project in Egypt
The requested Project Manager mission and responsibilities will be as follows and not limited to:
- Key activity descriptions: *
Continuous Project Management Planning and implementation of the Project Management Plan**
Contributes to the customization of global e2e operational processes to project requirements (e.g. network operations processes, supply chain process, logistics processes, acceptance process etc.) and ensures it is aligned with Nokia MoO
Contributes proactively to Project Management and Delivery Processes Planning to reflect the changing environment
Responsible for communication of Project Management Plan* and related processes to the relevant stakeholders
Contributing to achieving the project targets set in the PTA** to for the applicable part(s)
Scheduling, forecasting and progress tracking
- Ensures that services delivery management relies on fact based and verified schedules and forecasts (or the applicable part of the project scope) , including e.g.
o Collects actual services delivery performance information and compares actual performance with baseline(s)
o Determines the causes to any perceived deviation
o Collects information to provide latest estimates to completion
- Implements proactive re-planning to keep the services delivery on the course
o Ensures that schedules and forecasts are kept up to date and communicated to relevant stakeholders
o Ensures that constraints and risks are managed successfully
Controlling and optimizing services delivery performance (operational KPIs i.e. SLA, time, scope, quality)
- Controlling, reporting and optimizing services delivery* in alignment with relevant Project Management processes e.g. time management, cost management, scope management, quality etc. Is responsible of e.g.
o Providing sufficient operational visibility to relevant stakeholders (e.g. PBM, PMO, Customer) through specific tools
o Monitors and controls services delivery with operational KPIs
o Participation to periodic reviews e.g. Review Meetings
- Coordinates services delivery related operational tasks, e.g.
o Managing issues
o Tracking the status
Co-ordinating the people involved in services delivery
- Co-ordinating relevant stakeholders, e.g.
o external partners (e.g. subcontractors, contractors, 3rd party)**
o project teams
- Setting up and maintaining clear and effective internal and external communication within the relevant project stakeholders (e.g. customer and project teams)
10 Years ( ) experience in project management delivery in simillar large projects.
10 Years ( ) experience in delivering RAN access end to end projects with experience in delivering LTE projects in last 3 years (References needed)
Strong Radio access experience and capabilities and preferred Nokia Products
Full Turn Key Work experiemce in simillar Radio projects in Egypt is a must
Strong Customer Interface
English & Arabic speaking
Bachelor of Engineering
Job: fNokia Program and Project Management - BI
Primary Location: Middle East & Africa-Egypt
Req ID: 1700000BI3