NCR NOC specialist L3 in Egypt
TITLE:NOC specialist L3
LOCATION: Giza, Egypt
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Position provides the third level of remote monitoring and management to a growing base of global customers’ network equipment and IT systems; Responsibilities include resolution of complex customer issues and requests in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and customer satisfaction. Acting as subject matter expert on one or more vendor solutions, the position requires interaction with internal teams & external customers and suppliers at a professional level. * Remote pro-active and re-active management of highly complex network and IT infrastructures. Performing daily activities to secure the availability of the Customer network and IT infrastructure. * Performing advanced diagnosis and troubleshooting while proactively notifying customers of all incidents within SLA guidelines; Remotely resolving incidents within their capability; Responsible to escalate issues to third parties and higher technical and managerial support in accordance with expected service levels * Responsible for incident & problem management process which involves root cause analysis (RCA); Proactively detects and prevents future problems/incidents; * Acting as a technical resource to facilitate the take-on of new business and technology. * Responsible to fulfill customer requests in accordance to established, standardized change management processes and procedures; some solution design level work may be required. * Initiate dispatch of NCR Customer Engineers and escalations to third party support when required * Perform other corresponding duties and tasks in accordance with his qualifications, as directed by Employer * Successful completion of all appointed training courses and achieve certifications; Self-study is encouraged * Role requires flexibility in working hours within 24/7 shift schedules which may change according to business requirements; Weekend or holiday hours, and/or extended hours are expected
- An active RCSP-W certification is mandatory for this specific position
- Additional RCSP, RCSA, or any other vendor/technology certifications (e.g. CCNP)
- High school diploma required/University degree preferred
- Relevant work experience, 8 years preferred
- Subject Matter Expert in multiple Networking technologies/vendor solutions.
- Proven experience with IT Troubleshooting processes and procedures
- Good understanding ITIL practices. ITIL certification preferred
- Excellent knowledge of remote support technologies and strategies
- Experience with ticket management, network management, monitoring and analysis tools
- Wide range of IT skills/experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good team working and leadership
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Proven capability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and to drive them to completion effectively.
- Knowledge Owner, responsible for maintaining and expanding the NOC knowledgebase
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor team members
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Innovative attitude, stress resistant, team player, flexible
- Independent worker, logical thinker
Languages:English B2 (written and verbal), with good understanding of technical English
Successful candidates are required to comply with and adhere to all applicable, facility, safety, health, and environmental rules and regulations while working for this company.
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. __ _Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Care Center
Title: NOC specialist L3
Requisition ID: 0054989_P0069639