Medtronic Product Specialist Orthopedics in Egypt
Product Specialist Orthopedics
Aug 10, 2017
PRODUCT SPECIALIST ORTHOPEDICS
Careers that Change Lives
TheProduct Specialist is responsible for the performance of his/her product portfolio in terms of sales profits and costs. In collaboration with the Business Unit Manager and Marketing Manager he/she ensures the strategic development and execution of Marketing Plans. The position also encompasses a leadership role in field actions and quality assessment of therapies within the product portfolio
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will
• Determine the marketing objectives, on the basis of the company and commercial strategy, in consultation with the Business Unit Manager and the Marketing Manager. This involves an annual marketing/operating plan, forecast and long-term strategies
• Convert the marketing plan into concrete actions and, in consultation with the sales team, develops and implements the proposed marketing actions: promotion, market research, marketing information, communication and public relations
• Be responsible for devising, directing and coordinating marketing programs and promotions to boost sustainable sales growth and maximize profitability (EBIT), market growth and market shares of product lines
• Evaluate strategies for existing and new product launches to ensure products are properly positioned and that promotional tools, price strategy and supporting materials will stimulate sales growth
• Have regular consultation with other departments in Medtronic (to maximize potential synergies), therapy development, education, international marketing, clinical research sales to exchange information on marketing actions and the feasibility and price consequences for their operations.
• Develop and executes strategies to increase the awareness and acceptance of the Business with all stakeholders, including hospital accounts, public and private payers, patient associations, etc.
• Continuously monitor competitive activity and develops and executes appropriate strategies and tactics to protect market share
• Possesse and continuously updates a sound marketing knowledge of the medical device, pharmaceutical and political environment
• Act as a liaison with all functions of the organization with respect to brand/product development
• Be responsible for setting up cadaveric courses together with the marketing and sales team
• Lead product marketing through: supporting operations in the operating room (OR), organizing and leading customer training sessions and ensuring that our distributer teams are technically updated and operational.
• Lead on distributor team development: secures that the distributor team is skilled on product portfolio technical knowledge, products features and benefits, OR technical application, updated on new product developments and focused on customer support
• Establish a network of Orthopedic health care professionals across MENA for clinical advise, consultancy potential and product advocacy
• Understand and effectively presents and delivers presentations on products, features and benefits to new and prospective clients as well as internal clients to promote sales and product development
• Seek opportunities to propose solutions and improvements as related to product usage
• Work closely with customers to understand their needs/product issue and effectively link product features and benefits to the customer’s needs to help promote sales
• Handles product complaint process with China CS
·Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Business degree
·Minimum of three years’ experience in the operating room (Orthopedic experience) or Orthopedic product sales/support or Orthopedic product training/Support
·English written and spoken: Fluent
·Arabic written and spoken: Fluent
·Regional MENA experience
Nice to Haves
·French written spoken: good
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.