Schneider Electric Senior Product Application Engineer in Egypt
Prepares complex technical solutions/files aligned with the company strategic plan to push =S= channels.
Prepares and develops "made to measure" (turnkey) products and services, from design through to manufacture and sometimes installation.
Responsible for the solutions/files deployment at the selected & identified channels.
- Technically defines equipment and installations as per contractual technical clauses, with optimum costs and deadlines while at the same time ensuring partner/channel satisfaction.
- Lead the upstream phase of the study.
- Designs technical solutions, following analysis of the market needs.
- Run functional analysis of channel/partner needs.
- Pilot subcontractors for part of the design.
- Role of coordination and management (functional).
- Contribute to work in project mode.
Prepare flow charts, models, and procedures and conduct feasibility studies to design possible system solutions.
Good team player who demonstrates reliability, communicates constructively, shows commitment to the team;
- Demonstrates strong performance and adheres to the company’s values;
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering – Mechanical;
- 3-6 Years of Experience in Electrical Switchgear/Mechanical systems.
Primary Location: EG-Cairo
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003QMP