IBM CRM Delivery Customer Service Representative in CAIRO, Egypt
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. In Africa, we’ve been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers, and make an impact.
Ericsson TSR is responsible to provide Level 1 Technical Service Representative to Ericsson users and act as the single point of contact for all IT queries relevant to Ericsson as a product.
Language Support Requirements: English & Arabic.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1) Arabic language is a must with fluent English accent.
2) Candidate must possess a working technical knowledge of Laptops equipment.
4) Have strong verbal soft skills which facilitates a positive interaction with the customer. Communications skills should incorporate, handling calls with Confidence & Professionalism, Customer Conflict and Confrontation Management and Dynamic Interpersonal Communications with customers, IBM management and co-workers.
5) Candidate should have 2+ technical field background and/or service/help desk experience which can provide hardware problem solving skills or equivalent skills. The candidate should be capable of discussing technical situations and scenarios with end-user(s), customers, and service/help desk personnel
6) Record and track all remote problem tickets in the IBM call management system
7) Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines of delivery
Support hours: Cairo -8hrsx5days/Week with the ability of working 24/7 operation's mode.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
1) A+ knowledge certification is required - ITIL certification is a plus.
2) Excellent organizational skills and process skills to enable IBM to maintain an audit ready status in Business Controls.
3) Take problem ownership by utilizing remote Problem Determination/Problem Source Identification (PD/PSI) capabilities with product specific troubleshooting techniques and the available troubleshooting tools provided by IBM.
4) Contribute to the attainment of all mission defined metrics and targets ie ; Customer Satisfaction, Clear Rates, Action Plan Effectiveness, First-Time-Fix, Call Volumes and Response.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.