NCR Field Logistics Associate in Cairo, Egypt
TITLE:Field Logistics Associate LOCATION: Cairo, Egypt GRADE: 7
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Manage country logistics warehouse and support services operation to satisfy customer agreed SLAs.
- Execute parts planning processes and manage courier transactions.
- Communicate with country suppliers and place required planned orders.
- Bachelor degree is preferred or diploma/certification in one of the following areas: Logistics – Warehouse management – Accounting
- Experience in warehouse management is preferred if available.
- Very good computer skills in office applications especially Excel
- English language - writing and conversation.
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Supply Chain Management
Title: Field Logistics Associate
Requisition ID: 0066402_P0077688