Mentor, A Siemens Business Software Development Engineer - 6351 in Cairo, Egypt
Software Development Engineer - 6351
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 6351
Job Location: Egypt – Cairo
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
o Design, implement, and release software that meets high quality software standards.
o Write functional and design specifications.
o Work in sophisticated areas to support design management and analysis at the RTL abstraction level.
o Work with different software technologies to meet marketing needs.
o Participate in shaping the future of Design Creation Business Unit products.
- Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science graduate with minimum grade of Very Good with honors degree (or minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Hands-on experience in Object Oriented concepts and programming using C/C++
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
- Very good command of English language
- High communication & presentation skills, dynamic, self & quick learner, persistent and self-motivated
- Junior or senior engineers are welcome to apply
Nice to have
- Experience with writing Eclipse plugins
- Experience with Java programming language
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Very good understanding of VHDL, Verilog and SystemVerilog hardware description languages.
- Very good knowledge of logic and digital design flow.
- Familiar with UML
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Hands-on experience with parsing technologies, Lex/Yacc and compilers.
- Knowledge of Tcl/Tk is a plus.