Mentor, A Siemens Business Technical Marketing Engineer - 6939 in Cairo, Egypt
Technical Marketing Engineer - 6939
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Technical Marketing Engineer - 6939
Job Location: Egypt - Cairo
Job Category: Technical Marketing
- Responsible for fulfilling the role of TME by interacting closely with worldwide software engineering, product marketing, field engineering and customers.
- Provide in-depth technical support and training to our customers and applications engineers (AEs)
- Define and characterize the new tools capabilities, supporting research partnerships, and working closely with Product Marketing to communicate the value and benefits of new features and capabilities.
- The TME is also responsible for identifying new product needs and user case scenarios, capturing these as new product requirements, and working with Product Marketing and Engineering to deliver these new capabilities.
Technical: Essential to have:
- BS/ MS. in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline. Graduation Grade: Minimum Very Good with Honor
Technical: Nice to have:
- Experienced/Fresh Candidates are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge in Design, physical verification, post layout simulation.
- Prior knowledge and experience of CAD tools usage and/or development.
- Prior knowledge in semiconductor process engineering or back-end EDA tool programming.
- Good programming skills. (Tcl/Tk, Shell Scripting and/or C/C++, UNIX/Linux OS are necessary)
Soft skills: Essential to have
- Strong team work player
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies
- Able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Have Self-motivation and self-discipline
- Have the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work remotely with an international team environment.
- Excellent command of English
- Willingness to travel