Honeywell Application Engineer - Egypt in Egypt
Application Engineer - Egypt
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Egypt. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
You will ensure that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work; produce part(s) of total functional design specifications under supervision and produce technical design specifications under supervision; execute implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems; execute test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems; execute documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems; share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines alongside visiting customer site, as and when required, to undertake engineering and / or commissioning work
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
25 Schedule and Milestone development_
25 Cost development
25 Understand technology
25 Budget analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical / Electronic orInstrumentation / Communication and Electronics / Computer Engineering andMechanization
- Previous experience as an Automatic Control engineer with proven working experience with a good DCS company.
- Extensive experience within an Application Engineer role in Egypt
- Previous experience working on numerous projects throughout Egypt
- An Egyptian passport
- Follow specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Some experience in engineering
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Remote Access Required
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req134086
- Category: Engineering
- Location: EGY
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.