Schneider Electric Senior Offer Marketing Manager - ECO Building in Egypt
- Provide strategic vision for the product and solutions, within the context of channel and market needs.
- Act as the entrepreneurial owner of software solutions and productivity tools.
- Develop rollout plans, business plans and product introduction plans on a global/regional basis.
- Manage the product lifecycle from product definition through development, rollout, maintenance, phase out, and migration to next generation products.
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organization; understand the user experience, and the evolving needs and workflows of our customers in the digital age.
- Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, and logistics for the product range.
- Create and maintain pricing structures as appropriate, including ROI impacts.
- Provide sales and operations teams with channel-specific value propositions and technical expertise required to appropriately apply and cost effectively deliver solutions to our customers.
- Stay abreast of new technology trends and how they may deliver value to our channels and customers.
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering Management, Engineering Development and Leadership, or Field Operations with a focus on software products, systems and building automation technologies or KNX systems
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely
Primary Location: EG-Cairo
Unposting Date: May 17, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 00484C